Microspheres from Light - A Sustainable Materials Platform
This dataset accompanies the publication 'Delafresnaye, L., Feist, F., Hooker, J.P. et al. Microspheres from light—a sustainable materials platform. Nat Commun 13, 5132 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-022-32429-3'.
Detailed synthetic procedures are described in the Supplementary Information and are accompanied with reaction schemes, SEM images, SEC spectra, DSC spectrum, TGA spectrum, description of the protocols and analytical methods, LC-MS and NMR characterizations figures.
This present dataset is avialable through the RADAR4KIT repository and contains raw data of:
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC)
- Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC/MS)
- LED spectra
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
- Size-exclusion chromatography (SEC)
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
Geographical area of data collection
Cite this collection
Access the data
Data file types
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC-BY)