Associate Professor James McGree
Science and Engineering Faculty
James McGree holds a Bachelor of Science (Hons) and PhD in statistics from the University of Queensland. In 2008, James was appointed as a Postdoctoral fellow at the Queensland University of Technology to explore 'Bayesian adaptive design for dose-finding studies'. James is now a Lecturer of Statistics at QUT.
James' research interests include:
- Optimal experimental and adaptive design for various models including GLMs, GLMMs and nonlinear mixed effects models
- Compound/competing design criteria
- Bayesian optimal design
- Design for multiple response situations
- Probability-based optimal design
- Bayesian Hierarchical Models
James has previously worked at the University of Southampton (UK), the University of Otago and spent time as a student intern at Novartis Pharma, a pharmaceuticals company.more...